Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She Calved

Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, may I present to you the first, the only, the premier, Beefmaster Influenced Steer Calf in Canada!!!
As they say in Texas, "Innee' Cay-yute?" He looks like he might blow away in a good, stiff wind.


OK, so he may not look that spectacular to all of you with his large floppy ears and sticky-outy tongue, but he is special to me and approximately 5500 American Beefmaster breeders in the United States. He is, as I mentioned, the one and only steer of his kind in the nation. Makes ya feel kinda small, eh?

He is possibly the start of a brand new trend in Canadian livestock. Or he is possibly the biggest mistake I have ever made. Whichever it is, I will learn from the experience of having him here!
Momma Beefmaster and Baby Beefmaster X Limousin

No comments:

Post a Comment